You’re Invited to Promote Your Business or Organization with MCC
Join the growing list of advertisers featured in Monmouth Civic Chorus program booklets for the current season.
Advertising in our concert programs will provide your business, organization, or event with exposure to a cultured, affluent target market in Monmouth County, while supporting an award-winning non-profit performing arts organization. We anticipate that your ad will be seen by up to 1,500 audience members during the season, and our website will encourage its readers to give you their business.
To express our appreciation, we are pleased to offer our advertisers two complimentary tickets to the concert of your choice. Consider using the tickets to express your own appreciation to your outstanding employees, customers, or associates.
To place an ad, mail the advertising contract with your payment and ad copy by the due date shown on the contract to: Monmouth Civic Chorus, P.O. Box 16, Red Bank, NJ 07701. Ads placed before the first concert will appear in our programs for the entire season. Advertisers may change their ad copy later in the season at no additional cost. We also accept ads later in the season for the remaining concerts at reduced rates. Please contact us for details.
For further information, please call (732) 933-9333 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!
Advertise with MCC
Thanks for your interest in supporting us by promoting your business or organization. We look forward to see your business, organization, or event featured in our next concert program!
Available Ad Sizes
Program Ad Specifications
5 ½ inches wide x 8 ½ inches high
- Full Page: 4 ½ inches (width) x 7 ½ inches (height)
- 1/2 Page: 4 ½ inches (width) x 3 ¾ inches (height)
- 1/4 Page Horizontal: 4 ½ inches (width) x 1 ⅞ inches (height)
- 1/4 Page Vertical: 2 ¼ (width) x 3 ¾ inches (height)
- 1/8 Page: 2 ¼ inches (width) x 1 ⅞ inches (height), or your business card
- High resolution (300 dpi or higher) JPG, PDF, or TIFF
- Hard copy on plain white paper in the correct dimension for the desired ad size is also acceptable
- No faxes, no color.